Friday 16 December 2011

What a difference a few days make!


Just a few days ago it was so wet, I hadn't had to water my garden for a few weeks, now I'm back to watering and thinking I need to put more straw on, as some of the beds are getting a little thin and drying out very quickly.





We picked our first zucchini:)
We will have quiche this week YUM!!






The bees are out doing their thing too now the rains stopped!











I've never liked bees, (they scare me more than spiders) I don't have a good reaction when stung, but must admit I did enjoy watching them yesterday going from flower to flower doing their thing.











Our beans are covered in these amazing flowers, they are so pretty and delicate.



 

I've had a lot of people ask for more photos of this little guy/gal, I'm not sure if its a he or she and not sure what breed as the eggs were given to us. So I tried to get better photos, boy was it hard work!! 
Aprox 3 weeks old now
Hiding behind Mum as I tried to take photos
 You can see its not a happy camper with me snapping away hehe Fingers crossed they give a better idea of what he/she is??

At a guess we are thinking buff orpington girl? 
But I have no really clue...it's like asking a weather man if its going to rain tomorrow.   :)


aus.keeys

No comments:

Post a Comment