Monday 19 December 2011

Zucchini MAD!!

Since our first zucchini the other day we have picked 8 others including one VERY large one I must have missed under the leaves when I've been out there before.

I usually try to pick them before they get to large as the flavour changes and I don't think they are as nice. That being said I might see about stuffing this one. I've not done it before and can't say I'm keen on the idea given I don't really like them other than in quiche but I'll give it a go. I'll update with a photo when I do....might be tomorrow nights dinner I think.

aus.keeys

2 comments:

  1. Can you come and cook at my house? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the bigger ones in fritters. We won't have many this year though as the 2 plants I thought I had turned out to be Butternuts!

    Barb.

    ReplyDelete